Doesn't the name of this recipe just sound delicious? Well it is! This Brown Sugar Garlic Chicken is so easy to make and pairs really well with a baked potato and vegetable side.
What You Need:
- Chicken Breasts (1 Per Person)
- 8 Teaspoons of Minced Garlic
- 6 Tablespoons of Brown Sugar
- 6 Teaspoons of Olive Oil
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Arrange Chicken Breasts in a 9x13 baking pan. Season with Salt & Pepper.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until tender and smelling wonderful.
- Stir the brown sugar in with the garlic and oil. Pour over chicken and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- After baking for 30-35 minutes, turn on your broiler for 3-5 minutes to caramelize sugar on top.
This is one of the easiest recipes and I really hope you try it! If you decide to, or have any questions, be sure to let me know in the comments box!