Happy Sunday Everyone!
Fall is approaching and one of my favorite things to do around this time of year is BAKE! I especially love making huge batches of cookies that I can give out to my family and friends. I wanted to share one of my favorite cookie recipes with you today! You're probably wondering what place pudding has in cookies, well let me tell you, the pudding mix makes the cookies extra moist and chewy! Who doesn't love a nice, soft, just out of the oven cookie, right? Check out this recipe!
- 3/4 cup, brown sugar
- 1/4 cup, granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup, butter (1 & 1/2 sticks)
- 1 package, vanilla instant pudding mix (make sure it's instant)
- 1 teaspoon, vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon, baking soda
- 2 & 1/4 cups, flour
- 1 & 1/2 cups, chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
How It's Done:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour and baking soda in a separate bowl.
- Melt or soften the butter, mix together with brown sugar and granulated sugar, once mixed, add the pudding mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, stir.
- Mix in flour and chocolate chips.
- Roll dough into 1 inch balls and place on baking sheet. (minus the little bit of dough you're obligated to eat)
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until tops are lightly brown.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes before serving!
Well that's it folks! This is an easy recipe and only requires one more ingredient than a basic chocolate chip cookie recipe! Serve these up with a nice glass of milk, and you have yourself a wonderful dessert!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Have you ever made these? Would you try this recipe? I'd love to hear from you in the comment box below!