I try to avoid fast food as much as I can, but when it is just plain unavoidable, something I enjoy is a crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell! Extremely unhealthy? Yes. Delicious? Yes.
For this reason, this is one of my favorite recipes! You can make your own crunch wrap at home, and it's healthier and more fresh than driving to your local taco bell!
Check it out:
Doesn't that look delicious?? Here's how it's done:
- Large Flour Tortillas
- Ground Beef
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Taco Blend Cheese
- Tortilla Chips
- Sour Cream
- Brown the ground beef and mix in the taco seasoning. Cut up your tomatoes and pull apart some lettuce.
- Microwave one flour tortilla for 10 seconds... it's easier to wrap this way.
- Spoon some of the ground beef into the center of the tortilla. Layer the Taco Blend Cheese on top of that.
- Crush up 3-4 tortilla chips and place them on top of the cheese. Next add the lettuce and tomatoes.
- Put a dollop of sour cream in the center.
- Wrap your tortilla. Starting from the bottom, fold the edge of the tortilla up towards the center, and continue all the way around. You may have to rip off a piece of another tortilla to cover the center of your wrap if it is too full.
- Place the wrap seam side down in a frying pan on medium heat, let it cook for a few minutes on that side, then with a spatula, CAREFULLY flip it over and let it cook a few minutes on the other side.
- After it's cooked for a few minutes on each side, it's done! Wa-la! You have a crunch wrap! Serve with a side of Sour Cream and you're all set!
These crunch wraps are actually surprisingly filling, and unsurprisingly delicious! This can also easily be made without lettuce and tomatoes if you're like my dad and sister and don't like them!
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Please let me know if you try it!