Hello there! I am so excited to be back this month for The Guys Behind the Blog link up series with Betsy of Heavens to Betsy and Laura Jean of According to Laura Jean! Asa and I missed the October link up because it was such a busy month, but we are so glad to be back! This month's questions are all about sports! I am a hardcore sports lover, and while Asa isn't quite as into them as I am (trust me, he's much more calm during football games than I am) he loves sports too! Enough from me though, here's my handsome fiancé!
1. What sports did you participate in as a child? What sports did you watch growing up?
Sports!! Man. I participated in a variety of sports in elementary. My favorite was soccer by far. I remember watching the World Cup every 4 years. It was the biggest thing in my house. I was also into Basketball with my friends in high school and watched a fair amount of that. Recently watching football here and there.
2. If you could line up your ideal Super Bowl, who would be facing off, where would they play and who would you pick to win?
This is hard since I am not like a major football fan. I like my Pats. So them beating anyone is alright with me. But I would love an Eagles vs Steelers Super Bowl (can that happen?) Growing up in Pennsylvania for my middle school/high school life I want to see that rivalry settled. The Steelers would win, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Eagles take one.
3. Do you prefer the summer or winter Olympics? If you could participate in one Olympic sport, what would it be?
I prefer the Summer Olympics overall but would be a snowboarder in the Winter Games hands down!!
4. What is your favorite food to eat at a sports party (ex. World Series, Super Bowl, Stanley Cup, etc.)?
Wings. This is a short answer. Wings.
5. Who is your all time favorite athlete and why?
Julius Erving with his legendary dunk from the free-throw line has always been a favourite of me. I'm a big fan of Dr. J.
He's cute, and I love that he watches football with me even though it's not his favorite sport. :) I've got a keeper. Thanks again Betsy & Laura Jean for this awesome link up! :)