Hello Hello! I am so excited for this month's edition of "The Guys Behind the Blog" with Betsy of Heavens to Betsy and Laura Jean of According to Laura Jean! This months questions are all chosen by us, the readers! This link up has been so much fun and I so greatly enjoy participating and so does Asa! Congratulations to Betsy who is now Mrs. Betsy Fick! :)
Alright, I'll turn it over to Asa now... :)
1. What is the silliest thing you and your significant other have needed to compromise on?
The silliest thing that we have needed to compromise on is groceries. Mainly, store-brand vs brand-name items. She loves to buy everything store brand for real cheap, which I can’t blame her for… but I like regular name brands. It’s something we don’t completely see eye to eye, but we’ll work it out as we grow older together.
2. If you were stranded on a deserted island, what 3 must haves would you bring with you?
Three things I would have to bring with me: Guitar. Will keep me sane. A bottle of water, seems useful and my Bible or phone that has my Bible on it… either works.
3. Talents aside, what is your dream job?
If I had to abandon all my God given talents to pursue some other career, my dream job would to become an astronaut. The concept of space is mesmerizing. It’s beautiful to see the stars in a vast night and ponder just how small you are. I don’t just want to look up at them, I want to see them up close. I want to be up there in a sky full of stars.
4. What are three things on your bucket list?
1. Take up rock-climbing and learn to free hand. 2. Back-pack a couple of countries. 3. Write a complete symphony.
5. What kind of date is your favorite to go on with your significant other? (romantic, fun, spontaneous, etc.)
I like fun dates mixed with a little bit of romantic, but she is a hopeless romantic. This past weekend I didn’t tell her what we were doing, we went to a surprise restaurant, then I surprised her with a room full of flowers after the fact. We got the best of both worlds. Either way, whether it is tons of fun or just downright lovey-dovey adorable, we truly enjoy our dates together.
I loved Asa's answers this month! He's such a sweetie. I'll keep him! :)
Thank you once again, Betsy & Laura Jean, for this awesome link-up! Can't wait for next month!